- Get Announcements during the week
- Check in with the AV person so that they can get the necessary slides. Alternatively, download slides onto a flash drive to give to the AV person on Sunday
Before the Start of the Service on Sunday
- Check that all People responsible for their areas of ministry are in place at the right time. (arrival times on the website)
- If they havent arrived text them to see if they are coming
- Step in to set up, only when the person responsible for their ministry has not turned up.
- What is required for their setup for that ministry will be on the website.
Half Hour Timeline
(Keep the Timeline in the half-hour leading up to the beginning of the Service)
- Check pot lights are at their brightest (liaise with management to adjust)
- Water for the Preacher
- Ensure that the rear entrance door is closed.
- Worship Team ends and Music is put on
- Announcement slides are checked
- Preaching AV is checked
- Running Announcements
- 17 Minute Timer
- Call the worship team to the front
9:00 - 9:05 am
- Switch main lights off
- Begin Service
- Release Children
After the Service on Sunday
- Ensure Pack up Begins by 10:45 am and everything is put in the store room by
- Do a sweep of Auditoriums and Hallways
- Check that everything is in the storeroom before the door is closed!
- Exit via the rear door
2 Corinthians 9:13 Because of the service ...men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, ...